Prime

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cycle Update

Just some random facts

So we drove an hour to our clinic this morning our appt was at 7:45 am, sat down for 10 or maybe 15 mins before the Doctor over the Embryology dept called us back to inform us that we still have quite a few embryos still going strong, including 7 that were fertilized normally ( they didn't do ICSI) on. He told us we can go home and the transfer will be on Tuesday. So it appears a 5 day blastocyst transfer it is. 

As we were walking to the elevator, a lady walked up to us ( I have seen in her the waiting room every time I am there). She asked how my cycle was and I said ok but I have to come back Tuesday, I mentioned I hate Endometrin and she said she was taking it and her lining is only 5. She asked me what was mine and I replied 10, which it was when they last checked on Tuesday. I felt so bad for her, she looked crushed, she said well they plan to freeze them and do another cycle. I wanted to just shake myself, I felt TERRIBLE for saying my last lining number, just should have been evasive, but DH said I am being too hard on myself, he pointed out " she bluntly asked and you had no choice" I still feel terrible but I say a prayer for her and myself for a successful cycle. I see the hurt in her eyes, I know that hurt. This time around I seriously have given it to God, so no worrying for me, it won't change the outcome. I have claimed the victory on this.

 I did tell DH I am very concerned that I started progesterone support 2 days after ER (most people start the same day) but my biggest concern is not being able to really push the Endometrin in. I hate them but I will deal with it for now and not complain. I have nothing exciting happening right now really. Taking my medrol as prescribed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...