Prime

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

CLARITY

 Spoke with my favourite nurse this morning, Nurse S.  She is so awesome and easy to deal with. Anyway regaring my concerns..
1. Cetrotide not on the schedule yet until my hormones show when to add them
2. Order both Endometrin and in Oil, the doctor prefers the suppository....crap... oh well perhaps I am jumping a head of myself to even worry about it, not that I am not going into to this with lots of faith and positivity.
3. What was the 3rd again...LOL oh yeah the time it takes to monitor, this is how they do it....O.K.A.Y. again not going to worry about it. Just going to pray I respond well to the meds I am prescribed and have lots of healthy embies....

I keep having broken sleeps the last several nights, it is a side effect of the BCP, I stopped that Sunday but I am sure it will take a few days to get out of my system but the CO-Q10 Ubiquinol probably is the one doing it as well. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO terrible at taking it. I probably do 1 100mg pill in the morning with breakfast every now and again when I feel like it. The positive thing is honestly it gives me so much energy throughout the day....I think it is a great supplement to take, it does say not while pregnant though.

Not much else to report...AF "should" be here tommorrow but I won't hold my breath.....since her long delay after my Lap surgery 7/2....she at the moment is unpredictable...but we shall see. Supposedly she should arrive 3-5 days after the BCP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...