Prime

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

1dp5dt---thought I would share



First let me say I stayed home today, not for the sake of the 2 days bedrest recommended by the nurse even though I basically lounged around, but mainly because my boss thought I should. They know NOTHING of what I am doing, she just knows I had a procedure. I had a nosy co-worker asked me bluntly last thursday why I was out ( ER Day) and I said well it was nothing major, she insisted so I said well I have pain in my sides and that satisfied her. While I did not really lie, I was evasive. I actually had some pulling but it is due to my enlarged ovaries.

Yesterday I felt some cramping, and some dull ones today...no way to early for implantation so when the spirit of worry crept in I prayed and put on QVC. I am guessing it is due to the catheter used or my still swollen ovaries. I WILL NOT WORRY.

Anyway  I thought I would share this link..http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Fertility---Infertility---IVF/Advice-after-embryo-transfer---article/show/598015
Even though I did not need validation I thought it was important to share. The week my BFF found out she was 8 weeks pregnant, she had spent time in vegas drinking, we did pole fitness classes, she carried a heavy pole  and bags, you name it and guess what. NO DANGER to baby PLUS she did not know she was pregnant. I think it is important that we understand that there is nothing we can do, and no amount of laying down can guarantee a pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...