Prime

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

100th POST...Woo Hoo

It's my 100th POST...and I have absolutely nothing interesting to say so I will just update on Stim Day 2-3 ( Saturday and Sunday) and then answer the 50 questions below so you can know me a little more.

Stim Day 2- Did okay....panicked a little
Not too bad, it was Zen DH was not there, I worried I mixed the wrong dose and had a slight panic attack when it was time to stick myself....and of course who showed up at 4:00 am...why AF of course...

Stim Day 3-Better and I cheated!
Again still nervous the meds look so very little and I did not prime the second gonal f pen as a result I heard less clicks when it was going into the menopur but I won't worry about it...why? tonight Day 4, I plan to empty the Gonal F pen completely.
My dose is 225 iu and the menopur is 75 iu...they give a little extra in the pen, this is not to go against the doctor  but I just want to be sure I am doing this all right and if I did less lastnight then it will be made up today..
cheat? I still had some numbing cream from the PIO shots I did last year with the mini ivf...I felt nothing :-) no pinch...nada.. DH not present.

Updated 10/15/13-
Stim Day 4 (Monday)-DH is back
Enough said?...LOL okay he was not as bad as stim night 1, he was great at the actual injection but he really thinks I am dosing incorrectly. I am certain I am not but he is making me really nervous and doubt myself and of course I wasted some of it but I am sure it is fine....and if you are thinking I should call the nurse it is fine, she called me first thing 10/14/13 to see how everything is and confirmed the doses...I am not "feeling" my ovaries yet, slightly bloated but I am also on my cycle so not sure which is causing it.

12 Things about me:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep a tennis player
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't know...been awhile am not a cryer
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes, print & cursive
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? TURKEY
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes am fabulous...
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not as much as I use to
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. PINK or RED? Pink all the way
10.FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood, thai cusine
11.ARE YOU ALWAYS LATE OR EARLY? Always running late or close to it
12. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE? Travel the world and have kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...