Prime

Monday, November 7, 2022

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have success.

4 Yr. Old's Are Interesting.

Let see where did I leave off? Ahhh yes telling COVID to go to hell. What did happen is that it found its way into my home, trekked in by my 4-year-old from Daycare January 2022. Arrggggghhh. Anyway, that is now behind us. 

Thankfully she had very mild symptoms and so did I. Fever spike, a cough and then it was gone as soon as it came. We are incredibly lucky that we didn't get really sick, and my heart goes out to the families that lost a loved one due to this awful virus. 

We ditched dance soon after my last post and the kid was traumatized from swimming lessons, so I had to ditch that too. Parents, please heed my advice, start them Early. 

Her fear of swimming is due to the unknown mostly. Currently we live in a condo, and I haven't been to the (3) pools on the property for years.  Admittedly, while we live in Sunny Florida, beach trips are still kind of far and in between. As a parent I feel horrible and just feel so overwhelmed and that I have no time ever but I am working on that. The last beach trip (summer 2022) I did not force her, and she went to the water and giggled, played and ran right in.... this is progress and whose kid is this? It was full ear shattering screams when we went before so this was a major WOW for me and Dad. I plan to start her again soon, fingers crossed I won't be the parent with the wailing toddler again, who am I kidding I will be. 

Note- I started writing this 4/2022 and here we are 11/7/2022. (Rolls eyes, I know I know) 

So much has happened such as the kid has been asking me almost daily lately can we go back to both dance and swim lessons. YAY....I am so happy. I can either sign up for lessons which has 3-4 kids per instructor, or I am considering private lessons for 2 months and then back to normal classes. 


As for dance, I called the instructor and plan to get her in perhaps in December or January. I have a big surprise coming up in 2 weeks for the kiddo. I will write about it in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...