Prime

Monday, October 7, 2013

Kicking Rocks



Stopped BCP last night as the schedule says.
I emailed the RE's office this morning for my 3 concerns confirmations below...just waiting to hear back to put my mind at ease.
1.)  I start stimming 10/11 and do not go in for monitoring until 10/17th is this accurate? 6 days of monioring with absolutely no scans or bloodtests until day 7 when I will be doing the others?
2.) Also I noticed that my schedule DID NOT include cetrotide so waiting to hear on that too, from lurking on forums, posts and blogs most peoples start Cetrotide Day 5-Day 6 of stimming, I won't see them until Day 7 but the morning after doing Day 6 of stimming.
3.) Do I need to use both Endometrin and Progesterone in Oil. I would RATHER the oil and no messy pessy thanks

Let's see what I find out...according to this schedule, AF should be here on wednesay, I did ask if it did not show up if I should stim and I was told yes...I will confirm this but I hope AF come as she should..

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...