Prime

Friday, October 25, 2013

Fert Report




Well of the 29 Eggs retrieved, the Doctor called to tell me that 21 Fertilized normally and doing great. I was advised that a nurse will call me today with instructions to come in Sunday. He said they want us in on Sunday to prepare for a 3 day transfer but more than likely it will be tuesday for a 5 day. While I am not ecstatic for a 3 day transfer as I know from past experience that a 5 day embryo is stronger most times, well according to New Hope in New York, but I know that LOTS of women get pregnant on 3 day transfers... I am excited, praying and hoping that we have 2 great blasts to transfer on tuesday and also the funds to pay for freezing as I am already "believing" that we WILL have great frosties. In the event we will need to either do this again or for siblings.

At the moment I am at work but slightly sore, still bloated, still chugging Gatorade. The more I pee the better I feel. My tummy is swollen though, 3 months pregnant, but that was since the night prior to transfer and no weight gain so am fine. I will update tommorrow once I get the other call on how they are doing, and tommorrow I start Edometrin ( YUCK), Medrol and Estrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...