Prime

Thursday, October 17, 2013

1st Monitor Check



Today I had Stim Day 6 check & Ultrasound
Dr. A did my ultrasound this morning and he seemed pleased with the results but wants my follies bigger. My lining was 8.3 mm, which he said was "great." Since I had many follicles, all about the same size, this was considered to be good too.

Follies show anywhere from 7 to 13 mm or was there a 14 in there too? Hmmm honestly I cannot remember but 11’s-12’s were the average. He was calling out numbers to the nurse and it was going too fast I couldn’t catch on…but the shocker is that majority of them were in Righty……yeah I called her lazy at baseline check 10/4th and I guess I should take it back, lefty is now the one lagging behind. I guess they don’t work well together? LOL I am trying to keep a positive attitude about all of this otherwise I will worry, ok who am I kidding? I did worry, prayed and then felt peace and when I feel worry try to creep in again, I keep my thoughts occupied with thoughts of strollers, maternity clothes, and the changes my body is going through with these meds.
Anyway the original “planned ER” was Tuesday 10/22 (this was news to me) however the doctor said based on what the results are today for my E2 he “may” have me start on Cetrotide Saturday night, but for sure he thinks I will be doing an additional day of Stims ( I had to have them order from Freedom) and also he said he is now looking at Thursday 10/24th. I suppose he wanted me to stop stims Sunday night but I will have to do Monday and then ER will be Wednesday or Thursday I will know more Sunday, the irony is I barely have any bloat but I think by Sunday I may be singing another tune….grow follies grow.
My next monitoring appointment is bright and early Sunday morning @ 7:15 am WTH!
I am so glad that I have a lot of work to do right now. It's the only thing that is keeping me sane.
I will update more later with the E2 levels once the nurse calls.

***Update***
E2 is 872 and the nurse said that is great at this level...so will Yay Yay...I am slightly, very slightly bloated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...