Prime

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Egg Retrieval Day....they got...


29 EGGS....I am completely surprised and blown away. I swear Doctor A only counted maybe 10-15 during the monitoring appointments I have been to, and 15 is being generous on my part. As a matter of fact I was and AM still only slightly bloated, but to be honest it feels more gassy ( sorry TMI) than anything else. I know that all won't be mature but still I was NOT expecting that. I have been alternating between Powerade, Gatorade, and Coconut Water all day, I am not sure if I am at risk but I am taking all precautions to avoid OHSS.

The procedure was painless and quick but I was out like a light. Everyone was nice and my favorite nurse wheeled me out to the car, Nurse S. We were out by 11:15 which is later than anticipated but hey it all went well over all. No one mentioned anything about freezing and the money but I hope they call tomorrow with great fertilization news. We will cross all the other bridge when we get there and just take it one day at a time...

Okay heading to bed now....I really didn't rest up like I should have today but did take it easy on the couch for the rest of the day. Keep us in your prayers for a great fert report.



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...