Prime

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

April Sounds Good

Image result for ovaries  meme
 
It's official, my body thinks this shit is a joke..... LOL .  Ha the joke is on you I was going to wait until Aril anyway because I didn't order all drugs and hubby needs his analysis. 
 
So in it's normal fashion of being a jerk at times mother nature is actually on time this month. Normal for me is it being here within 30-35 days, today my friends is CD 33 *gasp*.
 
Image result for Well played  meme
 
 
So the Good News
 
*I have been faithfully taking my vitamins, Ubiqunol, Prenatals, Vitamin D, Vitamin C and recently Caltrate not sure I will continue these.
*I have my ducks in a row ( sort of), with meds listed & ready to wrap up ordering which reminds me I have to call Freedom tonight. (see below)
*I had to price and price my little heart out.
*Is a good site to price compare meds
*I also have Endometrin Coupons
*Plus the 25% discount from Compassionate Care.
 
*Side Note* Why the hell is IVF medication so darn expensive
 
 
Bad News
 
*Uhhhmmm I have been devouring everything including fries
Drinking sugary drinks, wine, including soda...WHYYYYYYYY
Not exercising...Don't. Judge. Me.
All in all I am doing ok, could be better, but doing ok.
 
Freedom Fertility Pharmacy- I don't want to speak negatively about them but I will say that the reviews for them are horrible. I hope this is not the case
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...