Prime

Monday, March 27, 2017

Random thoughts & Expired Meds

Breaking bad habits can be so
extremely hard but gaining weight for me seems to be incredibly easy.
 
For the last few months I keep saying & blogging I need to loose weight and yet I have not. 
As a matter of fact I keep doing everything the opposite to help me reach my goal. I still drink wine, I still indulge in crap...and I finally had my fed up moment and basically shouted
ENOUGH is ENOUGH!
Right now this may be terrible to do this since I expect to stim in the next 3 weeks so I will do this gently. Adjust my intake cut down or out carbs and walk 3 days a week starting today.

Expired Meds??


I was ruffling through an old drawer this morning looking if I had some syringes from my prior cycle and to my complete surprise I came across all sorts of Meds.
All sadly have already expired between 2013-2015 :-(  but the irony is I will need for my upcoming cycle in April so I have to re-purchase.
There was a brand new bottle of progesterone, prednisone, 1 vial of menopur as well as unopened boxes of Endometrin & a novarel in the refrigerator that I threw out a year ago. I won't let this happen again, if I have unused Meds I will see to it they get to someone else. Kind of bummed they will be tossed out and they could have been put to use.

I am trucking along though, trying to organize which reminds me I have to call and schedule hubby's semen analysis. Let's hope he can get in within the next week or so.



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...