Prime

Friday, October 11, 2013

Stim Day 1...........TRAUMA



Just as the title says....it was Traumatic, not because of needle fear, not because I was nervous about using the wrong doses, because of......................DH yelling at me that I was doing it wrong ( I wasn't) and making an already stressful situation worse....I will be happy to do the shots ALONE. He can do my PIO as he did on our mini cycle, clearly multi mixing makes him crazy. Truthfully he stuck me with the needle tonight and it was seamless but the anxiety, the yelling,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANNNNKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS
honey, smooches.

So what caused the dilemna?
It's simple really my husband is nuts..(not really) the doctor asked that we mix the Gonal-F into the Menopur....it came easy for me....DH on the other hand was convinced ( rightly so I suppose in hindsight, he was watching the videos and saw differently) that it should go directly in my stomach. Keep in mind "I" am the one the nurse gave the directions to, the one the nurse called, the one she confirmed with 3 times how this is to be administered, the one who even went on CNY youtube channels to see...why yes it can be mixed. Anyway first stick over and done with...and so is my sanity...even if the dose was off, screw it for now...for the next few days am doing it ALONE with soothing spa music in the background and my crazy husband....AWAY from me.

In other news  AF isn't here, but per the doctor at the baseline to start stims anyway. I suspect it may be here in any day now....I was VERY nervous being on birth control because I took them for 2 weeks with the mini ivf 2011, and it seriously quieted down my body way too much. Anyway I cannot worry about it
now...onward and upward...

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...