Prime

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

2 more days.........

To start stimming...... YAY...still not sure if I will go to the clinic for the demo, it's an hour away and to take more time out of work just for that doesn't make sense to me. There are video's out there, besides while it's been 2 years since we did the Mini and we are rusty, this isn't our first rodeo. We will suck it up and get it right, we watched the last ones over and over before we did the first stick, we will start tonight.

No sign of AF yet but I wasn't holding my breath either. Today I ordered a few more meds, the HCG trigger, the progesterone and more syringes they are scheduled to be here friday.
The ONLY med pending on the list is the Endometrin. I can order that even the day before needed. I like that with Freedom Pharmacy, they ship Fedex Overnight for FREE. Considering all that we have to deal with, this is awesome.

I am SUPER jealous of DH he gets Monday off (Columbus Day) :-/ wish I could get the same, would love an extended weekend for some much needed R & R.

Just 2 more days and I am excited, nervous, happy, crazy, anxious, and worried all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...