Prime

Sunday, November 3, 2013

5dp5dt

  

My beta is this thursday Nov 7th and I was going to hold out from blogging until the night before or the day of. There truly is nothing to report....well until yesterday.
Guess what I did like a freaking idiot? I tested and of course BFFN. Why oh Why did I let that stupid annoying little internal voice win. I used an Answer test.

I guess my nerves got the best of me but it didn't stop there oh no......... I went to a baby shower too, it's like I enjoy the torture apparently. I have been googling like crazy because I have barely any symptoms, I mean the breast tenderness is there, it comes and goes but it is probably due to the PIO injections, on 3dp5dt for maybe a minute I had some weird cramps in one area early in the morning around 3 or 4, then it stopped just as quickly. This wait is nuts, last time I tested at 6dp6dt and got my BFP but that blast was AH ( assisted hatched) so I kind of figured if it implanted it would show, now I do not know. The clinic gave us no grades or told us one way or another just showed us the blasts and then they were transferred and nothing to freeze.

I wonder, has anyone ever died from anxiety? I feel like I might :-)

                  5dp5dt Symptoms? or in my mind symptoms?
Today I was out of breath sweeping the floors
Lower back pains
Boob tenderness
Sleepy
*All but the out of breath probably the PIO*

Apart of me wants to know already and get it over with, and the other part would like to delay it and stay in ignorance, when the anxiety gets bad, I definitely get into prayer. I told myself no more POAS (peeing on a stick) but will I hold true to that? I dunno, we shall see.....




2 comments:

  1. Hi there, what's the update on your cycle? I don't see any further posts re your hcg tests etc...? Also, I'm in south Florida as well and on my first ivf cycle. I'm seriously wondering if the doc you went to for your "free" cycle was Dr. Mick Abae? All the weird stuff you described about them being "shady" about your embryos and then telling you at the last minute that you need to pay for storage fees sounds like his office. We ultimately went somewhere else because after the consult and a couple of other "diagnostic" visits, I just didn't feel comfortable. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cycle failed unfortunately and you are spot on about where I went. How are you doing in your cycle. Please share where you went or where you are going.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...