Prime

Thursday, May 11, 2017

FET is in full swing

I have been missing in action on here lately, I’ve not really felt like blogging.  there really isn't much reason for it.  I suppose I don't have much to say.

In the meantime I thought I’d share my timeline of my medicated FET for documentation purposes as well as if it may help someone else.

  1. 5/2 Aunt Flo ( Aunt Flo) arrived
  2. 5/4 Baselines were done, the local R/E is concerned I am cycling so soon since my ovaries were still huge. She was kind enough to swing the screen around to show me just how huge....yikes. Empty sacs of where my follies were.
  3. 5/5 Orders were given as follow -1 Estrace pill vaginally at bedtime ( gross), 1 LDN, 2 Prednisones per day 1 in the am with breakfast and the other at bedtime with the LDN. I'm also taking the usual prenatal and baby aspirin, along with my Vitamin D and folate and oh yeah I take ubiquinol in the daytime…roughly 400 mg per day. How could I forget that I am also taking a zpack (antibiotics for the next 5 days)  there will be more as time progress and the week leading to the transfer. Just call me a walking pharmacy shall we?.  It's official. I'm a pill popper. I go back on 5/12 for baseline check to see if my lining has thickened and then we move forward the following week for transfer is I get the thumbs up.
**So I forgot to take the z-pack on Friday or Saturday, filled the prescription Monday and missed Monday and Tuesday. What the shit is wrong with me. LOL. On the plus side it's antibiotics and I will start them again today and stay consistent.........I hope. 

I truly just want to be done with the infertility phase, I have been here too long. 13 years long and I am ready to cross over.  I was with the girls from the mini ivf forum ( 2011-2012 with New Hope Fertility)and they have all mostly gone on to be moms 3-4 years ago. Not to mention any other forum I may have lurked/joined. I am happy that they crossed and just hoping I can cross too, sick of this blog being about "if ", "when" I get pregnant or "will"I. Does that make sense? I hate looking from this side of the fence. I want to be on the other side damn it. Let me whine about pregnancy symptoms, or stretching or talking about being afraid of birth or maternity clothes….I'm tired of this being like the only thing I have to talk about. I want to talk about my child, and what we did that day, and all that other stuff people are telling me about their kids. My friend just had twins.... I am happy for her, truly happy. She did IUI and it worked and I am over the moon for her but yes my thoughts go to why not me?.  I am praying this cycle works and that I get my take home baby. Sick of being nervous, sick of worrying, sick of spending money, sick of the medications but I will gladly do it all over again for our take home baby
 
Image result for IVF stress memeImage result for IVF stress meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...