Prime

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

10p5dt & Blood Draw


Image result for memorial dayMemorial Day- I salute our troops, they do so much for our country and on 5/29/2017 we honor and remember the fallen ones. It irks me that people only think of BBQ's and the beach on this day. I am not saying these aren't fun things to do with the family but it is more than that.
My BFF's brother is in the military and he is like a brother to me as well so this day means so much. I get just as anxious as they do when they don't hear from him and worry since he is stationed in Europe at the moment. He has lost friends along the way and I think people forget the sacrifices the military troops are  making for our freedom in the US.

 
*************************
 
Yesterday was Memorial Day & it was uneventful for me.....besides leaving the house to briefly shop at the Express Outlet, I basically vegged the whole day & it was glorious.

My appointment for blood work with Quest today was at 7:45 am. I was there at 7:05  & proudly
second in line....it didn't matter they literally called me back at exactly 7:45 ( my allotted appointment time, which I am glad I did since it was so packed after 5 more minutes but dang couldn't you have drawn my blood and sent me on my way? I was a few minutes late for work but no one noticed.

Note to self regarding Quest Diagnostic -there is no point in going before your appointment, they don't care. I was not suggesting they skip anyone for me just actually you know,worked. The techs both had long mad faces and were moving sooooooooooooooo  freaking sloooowwwwwwwwwww!!
Why do people take service related jobs without having service attitudes? It boggles the mind. Also s a side note, they suck at getting the results to the doctor on time..... I am prepared to wait until the morning for my results because they suck. I will still call them around 3 and ask them about the status.

How do I feel?- like I am going crazy, asking myself did I see a line on Sunday....what if I was wrong...etc. I had lots of cramps yesterday, some woke me up out of my sleep. My husband being the sweetheart said...uhmmm "are you sure it isn't gas cramps?" Well........ahem If I were a betting woman I think they are.

Symptoms?-  Is feeling hot one of them ? Because I feel like I am cold one minute then hot the next. Heart palpitations, headache, loosing my mind, hungry ( this is not a symptoms I am greedy most days), weird taste in mouth or lack of taste in mouth? Pulling in there making me wonder if they are in tubes....Dear God please let them not be in my tubes.

I am also on a lot of medications so any and everything could be a sign of any one of them. I am still pretty positive because that is my choice at the moment. Come on time......let's see what this Beta number will be....... I am looking for anything over 200 at this point.
Image result for staying positive

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Keeping my fingers crossed and sprinkling baby dust your way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) This journey is such a roller coaster, so weird I am just seeing this comment too.

      Delete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...