Prime

Saturday, May 27, 2017

7dp5dt

#ttc #ttcsisters #infertility #unexplainedinfertility #hormones #meme #funnymeme #ivf #ivfsisters #fertilitymeme #ttccommunity #ttcjourney #funnymemes

Today is 7dp5dt (7 days post 5 day transfer).  I can't really believe that it has been a week since my transfer. Eek, last week at this very time ( 5:37 pm) I was in the hotel resting, watching Netflix after having my transfer and acupuncture earlier in the day.

Only 3 more days to my beta on Tuesday, it would have been Monday but due to the memorial day holiday the clinic will be closed.  A lot of people feel like the 2WW (2 week wait) to the pregnancy test is unbearable and they are right it kind of is.  Overall though for me it has been OK.  I have tried not to think too much about it which was difficult.   I'm feeling OK, not super optimistic, but also not defeated (yet).  My feelings have been flip flopping. One minute I am super excited and hopeful and the next due to the lack of symptoms I get nervous. Honestly, I feel kind of....... meh.  In a way, I want to get the beta ASAP so I can just find out what the result is.  On the other hand, I don't really want to know.

It has been so hard because I have experienced "embryo quality comparison" with everyone else's. It seems so many have at least gotten 1 embryo with an A letter and I did not. The picture we received of our babies ( Embabies)  also to me looks like they are still not expanded and still frozen. It sucks we didn't get any grade A embryos but I am very thankful for the ones we did get.

Grades were as follows:
1 4BB - transferred 5/20
1 4BC -frozen
1 3BB-trasferred 5/20
2 3BB-frozen
1 5CC- frozen ( this one was frozen on day 6)

The Facebook clinic support group has ladies that have had their lower grade embryos have turned out to be wonderful babies.  And sometimes even their best quality PGS/PGD tested embryos did not result in babies.  So I guess, I should not give up and remain positive.


Image result for god give ne strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...