Prime

Friday, May 26, 2017

6dp5dt-FET Nothing to Report

Quick Update-
Image result for trying to stay positive meme

I feel just about the same, nothing really to report. I am doing my best not to loose my faith in this cycle and it is hard. Everything I am feeling in my stomach is still all gas. I have a huge bruise due to the Lovenox. I was doing so well without them but I did the injection yesterday in a rush and put on my tight pants ( they use to be loose). The bruise is at the site where the waist was pulling at the injection site. It is terrible but I put ice on it and hopefully it will resolve soon. Typically if I do it slowly and wear loose fitting clothing no issues...so one huge purple bruise is currently my new beauty mark.

If you are not aware Lovenox (enoxaparin) is an anticoagulant that helps prevent the formation of blood clots. Lovenox is used to treat or prevent a type of blood clot called deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which can lead to blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism).
Image result for lovenox FET

Since I did a freeze-all cycle my Doctor recommended Intralipids and a blood thinner with my FET. I am all for doing anything that might help. Really I think one lesson I have embraced is get serious early and give it your all because you don't know what is next around the infertility bend.

Anyway I think my nipples were sore off and on but I may be imagining those things...same thing with the twinges I think I am feeling.
I cramped day 1-3 after transfer in 2013 and it was a big fat negative. I would prefer no cramps actually so not feeling them is fine with me.

The one time I was pregnant...... I felt incredibly bloated and peed every hour.....not this time so of course my mind goes negative.

I am not sure if I want to test Sunday or Monday, the torture is bad, seeing negative is bad, waiting to hear the answer sucks too... What can I say? Infertility Seriously Sucks.

Image result for trying to stay positive meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...