Prime

Friday, May 12, 2017

Trucking Along with the Kitchen Sink

Image result for FET cycle plan

Ok so maybe not, but holy crap they are adding in a lot for this FET.
Some I had to decline since insurance did not cover and I cannot add anymore dings to my credit card.
So I am adding Lovenox, more Prednisone, Intralipids, and will sadly have to decline the Nuepogen,
the doctor thinks my issue is also immune related and I wish I could afford it but at $350 per vial and I will need alot so unfortunately no.
Even though I have had normal tests thus far it wouldn't hurt I suppose. I am feeling sluggish and tired being on Estrace, I can't wait to get off.

On the plus side today was my CD 11 check & my lining is perfect at 10.9 mm "Trilmainar".
.
Image result for FET cycle plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...