Prime

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Beta Results

** I don't really have any active followers or constant readers but if you stumbled upon this blog and going through a tough time today with Infertility perhaps you may want to skip this post.**


So after my rant yesterday and going nuts which probably sent  my blood pressure through the roof, I received a call from my favorite nurse at approximately 4:30 pm ( the clinic closes at 4:00) to tell me the news. I still have not met her but I hope I do one day she is always so prompt and helpful even when I ask the craziest questions. Anyway the call was from the main number in Syracuse which I didn't recognize, luckily I answered. Anyway she started by  asking me how I was doing and toyed with me with a low voice...I said I am fine with heart beating and dreading the worse then...she said "Well good you are pregnant". I was squealing with joy and I kept saying really. ( I walked out the office once I realized it was the clinic calling). Tears welled up but I wouldn't let them fall. I saw the line on Sunday but it is nothing like hearing the words.

Beta 285

I then asked what Beta was and she said we want to see 50 and you came in at 285. Praise God. I kept telling myself I am claiming a number over 200 and my prayers were answered. Obviously I have a long, long way to go but for now and my Progesterone went down slightly from 57.5 last week to 52. This makes sense considering how many times I have forgotten to insert the Endometrin ( I forgot again last night). Anyway I am pregnant, we did it. One obstacle overcome and many more to go.

Symptoms- Hungry but I am greedy so totally not a symptom. I think sore boobs but probably making this up also, cramps but those are......you guessed it GAS. I am feeling pains in my sides around my ovary but I am holding out hope that my baby/babies attached to my uterus.

Repeat Beta testing is scheduled for 6/3 which is odd since I thought it would be in 2 days which would be tomorrow 6/2. I am not complaining for 3 days to give blood since I hate it. This time I want to see over 800 but I will take much higher.


Image result for IVF meme positive beta

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...