Prime

Monday, May 29, 2017

8dptdt Wowza


Image result for 8dp5dt meme
It is currently 6:00 am and in 3 1/2 hours it will officially be 9dp5dt. I know, I know real specific.

Anyway let's start with at 1:00 am Sunday morning between 7 days post and a few hours to 8 days post (  it makes sense to me to count it based on my transfer time 9:38 am on 5/20). Anyway so I woke up realizing the Endometrin is on the night stand and not inserted at 8pm per usual. I drank some water....inserted, pulled it out and my faced dropped. BROWN freaking discharge. My brain screamed "Holy Shit Noooooooooooooooooooo" . Hubby was up watching TV so he looked over asked me what's wrong and I told him. I got up, went to pee, wiped and there was nothing on the TP so either I irritated my cervix or it just hasn't trickled down yet. Logic wasn't coming to me at 1:00 am, rather  fear was creeping in and I felt well there you have it. I dozed off and woke up still gripped in fear but tried to put it aside.
Image result for walmart cheapie prengnancy testI did a quick Walmart run for breakfast items and got 2 of the cheapie (.88 cent) tests. I wasn't sure I was going to use it so I threw it under the sink. The day before I was walking around Target with hubby and he asked me if I was going to test and I said no....he asked because I walked down the test isle....on purpose...because I am a nut. Anyway so I got home cooked breakfast....and was feeling well "periody".

Truthfully I have felt periody all day Saturday and then Sunday basically periody as well too. Not major period cramps but sensations like my period is on the horizon. I prayed and tried my best to go about the day. We ate breakfast and vegged all day..... I seriously need to clean my house & dust.

Image result for 8dp5dt memeAnyway I got up cooked dinner which we ate and watched a movie. So here it is Sunday officially 8dp5dt and the test began to summon me...lol. I went to the bathroom, closed the door and did it. Within 3 minutes the faintest line came up......I called hubby to look and he said no...then he said why did you test. I will post the 3 minute image here later on....and I said not sure couldn't wait. Anyway within 10 minutes it got darker and I left it there and it got even darker. He was cutting his hair and said hey babe it's darker. While he was stoic about it, so was I, this is what infertility does. We have had a positive in the past....we have had positive betas but we do not have our child so I understood his fear and need to be just as guarded as I am right now. But on the positive side... I AM PREGNANT. Personally I have never gotten a positive test when I was not positive, I do have another test I could take but I wont. Also I wanted to add that my urine was not held long. I have to pee all the time but I am drinking so much water so it is hard to hold it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...