Prime

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

So Pissed Off

**Rant**
Despite going into Quest at 7:45 am this morning, I called and they just received the blood work for processing at 1:45 this afternoon, then the customer service rep told me STAT results are 24 hours. I went livid on the phone.  STAT has never been 24 hours, last week when I called the other rep told me it would be 6 hours it is like they cannot keep their stories straight with their incompetence. The only reason I do not go into the R/E is due to having to do Copays and missing time out of work but screw it I am so over this. I can go in there do it at 8:00 and the clinic has it by 2:30.  I am not going into another center for blood work unless I have to. I  am calling the R/E to try to get in to do Beta on Friday. This is absolutely freaking ridiculous. I am trying to calm down but this is so repetitive with them that I am done. I pray the R/E can get me in on Thursday am over Quest and not going to dare try Labcorp. I will pay the co-pay for reliability.

**End Rant**

Update- Just like that the R/E will see me at 8:30 on 6/1 which is my second Beta. I am confident all will work out despite the blimps in the road. I am done with going into the Quest Centers unless I absolutely have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...