Prime

Monday, May 22, 2017

2p5dt FET

Image result for frozen embryo transfer memeImage result for frozen embryo transfer meme
No symptoms but super gassy, besides I wouldn't be able to decipher if I  had symptoms since I am taking Estrace & Progesterone daily. After researching Google which I shouldn't many people felt cramps starting day 1....I feel nothing but gas. I need to stay away from Google as much as I can or else It will make me crazy.

Am I worried? Yes. As much as I wish I could just not think about it, I am. The good news I was able to squeeze in acupuncture tomorrow which was recommended. Apparently it "may" help with blood flow or implantation if you do it immediately before and then after transfer, & then between days 3-5 after embryo transfer. So here is another $80 being thrown at this cycle come tomorrow. Sigh....

Currently at my desk with socks on. It is super cold in here but warm feet means warm uterus

Image result for frozen embryo transfer meme
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...