Prime

Monday, May 15, 2017

5 More Days to FET Counting Down .........

Image result for FET IVF meme
I am at 5 days until my frozen embryo transfer.  I feel weird, or is that nervous,  not really sure what I feel to be hones but I don't feel fear mostly just a little  anxiousness.

Anyway, all these damn pills I'm popping are getting on my nerves.  I have to highlight my list to make sure I'm taking everything at the right time, on the right day. I went to a wedding this weekend so everything was pretty much taken/done late.  Today I get to add in more to the madness & also am waiting to hear back from the nurse since I couldn't start Lovenox as prescribed on 5/12.

I have never taken Lovenox before but I it is a blood thinner that will sting and sucks according to the IVF community. I am not looking forward to it but at least I am glad I know what to expect, yay me.

Tonight I add in the progesterone suppositories and the shots in oil. I have no plans to stay on the suppositories too long. I would prefer a jab than anything  up my lady parts.

All that's left on my list now are acupuncture and telling my Boss I need Friday off, actually I think I will just take another sick day. I fly out pretty early to Albany and return Sunday afternoon.

One good thing on this journey to debt is I used my Chase Sapphire to pay for the IVF cost which incurred me points to in turn pay for the travel for FET. Pretty sweet right?

Image result for FET meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...