Prime

Friday, June 2, 2017

13p5dT & Lessons Not Learned

Image result for IVF positive meme
 
Yesterday was 12dp5dt from my FET ( frozen embryo transfer) and I felt maybe some twinges or maybe I think I did, this whole thing is just a rollercoaster of being positive and then feeling scared. Lots of ups and downs which makes me crazy. Right now work isn't as busy which is why I have so much time to sit and think about what may or may not be going on in there. I think I will try to throw myself in a lot of projects to take my mind off things.

Today it's only 8:20 am on 13dp5dt and I have zero symptoms. Nothing....Nada....Zilch. I was in the shower trying to will my boobs to be sore but no luck. I am trying not to use the last test under the sink or buy anymore but I am getting antsy and really anxious.
Actually I have had lower back and tailbone pain for most of the week, nothing so far today. After checking doctor Google it's not a good thing to have so no more Google consulting.
 
So let's talk about the lesson I didn't learn, I went in to Quest for blood work this morning.
Remember 3 days ago I was going out of my  mind upset because they are incompetent with STAT requests, but this morning I went because I had to anyway.
 
 I set up the blood work with the R/E this morning originally but it would have been at 9:00 am. On the blood orders they want to see TSH results...for some odd stupid reason the R/E's office will not do TSH testing. I asked the clinic to send me separate orders the day before with the idea that I would do TSH at Quest & then the others at the clinic. Here are the logistics, The R/E's office is in a medical center to the Hospital ( the one I plan to deliver-see that I am thinking positive), various treatments centers and a Quest Center. I decided why not get up early and get into Quest at 7. I was the only one there and then I thought why hang out for 2 hours for the other 3 tests when I can just have them do all. It made no sense to be stuck twice so I bit the bullet and gave Quest another try. I think I asked the Phlebotomist several times to confirm they will be handled STAT.
**Sigh**I told myself this time that I made the decision to use Quest and I will not be upset if results are received late. It would be totally on me and I will have to deal with it.
 
Let's see what happen !!
 
Image result for IVF positive meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...