Prime

Monday, June 26, 2017

8 weeks

Let me start off with the weekend scare
...Image result for Stupid bleeding scare

So at 1:30 am Sunday Morning which was 7 weeks 6 days I was spotting.....yet again. I am just so dang over it. It lasted for a few hours and I spent the entire Sunday basically vegging around doing absolutely nothing.

There seem to be a trend where I am spotting weekly, could it be a Growth Spurt? Something else? I do not know but I am happy to say that at this very second it is gone. I did forget to put in the Estrace last night so I might double up later. One thing I also notice about myself, before I could drink at least 1/2 gallon of water per day and now I have to force myself to drink a liter. Now is the time to actually drink water and I cannot make myself just gulp it down like before. I have to really work on that. I think being hydrated helps with the growing.
 
On A Positive Note
Image result for 8 weeks raspberry
Today I am 8 weeks and my first prenatal appointment is tomorrow morning.
I am excited and hoping to see our Bambino.
 
According to the Bump baby is the size of a raspberry and I am considered 2 months pregnant today.
I do get weird dreams from time to time. Some are really explicit so I wont even mention here. Yikes.
I don't have morning sickness, but I do occasionally feel queasy....and I still have that weird taste in my mouth after eating. It is not as bad these days which worries me but still there.
 
After week eight your baby is officially called a ‘foetus’ which means ‘offspring’, but is still getting nutrition from the yolk sac rather than the placenta. Over the next few weeks the placenta will develop, forming structures called ‘chorionic villi’ which help attached the placenta to the womb wall. See more details here
 
I have been trying to eat at least 2 fruit servings per day, I have to tell ya, this kid is not a fan of fruit, fried foods or burgers. I am powering through it anyway. Today I had Special K for breakfast and a plum an hour later.
 
I have mangoes and banana for snack today let's see how that  goes.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...