Prime

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

18dp5dt or 5w2days

Symptoms- NONE
Anxiety- Yes

The lack of symptoms  has me slightly worried. I am trying to stay occupied but honestly I do partial work at my desk and the other time I am logged on to Google trying to compare myself with others. I am having regrets for not demanding another beta, but then again what would that prove? If it went up I would be happy but worry, if it didn't I would worry, if it went down I would worry so the ultrasound for placement is best and Friday can't get here soon enough.

2 more sleeps until Ultrasound.

One thing I need to remember & was reminder after reading  the blog linked below,  "God is Faithful." I came across a blog here & the writer not only has an understanding of how I am feeling, but has scriptures to help me through it.  It's almost like it was written just for me, and I am so glad I found it.

The prayer dedication in my post I copied below but please go to the link and check out the full entry if like me you are newly pregnant and have fears.

Dear Lord,
 
I declare that you are the author and giver of life. Your Word says that all things have been created by and for you. You are before all things, and in you all things hold together. Today I ask that the spirit of life me on me and in me, providing everything this baby and my body need to bring forth life to the glory of God. I stand on the goodness and faithfulness of you, Lord, that will bless us with this healthy and whole child. May my life and theirs bring glory and honor to you.
 
In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 
I also came across the below!
 
Image result for prayers for pregnancy


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...