Prime

Friday, June 9, 2017

5w4days Ultrasound Anxiety

**Will upload Ultrasound Pic Later**
 

Can I just say that I am in agreement with most clinics for NOT doing too early ultrasounds.
I did one today at 5 weeks 4 days and the stress it is causing me is so not worth it.
Before we began the ultrasound tech & the doctor tried to tell me do not freak out if we see nothing, this is just to see placement they kept saying.
 
You know what I saw.....NOTHING and freaked out, absolutely what they told me not to do.
Truth be told I did see the gestational sac and the tech had to zoom to show me the YOLK sac which I honestly still didn't see until I was outside holding up the picture. This worries me to no end. Now I find myself comparing with other women on the forum's pictures & Google.
 
Symptoms- NONE which makes all this that much worse.
 
I only had 2 Betas done and I did not push the issue for more, I hate blood work so naturally I was happy to not have to but in hindsight I should have done more to check progress.
 
The stress started before the scan though, I went to the clinic I typically do close to my house only to find they wouldn't do the ultrasound without a doctor and he is available at the other clinic north which was 30 minutes away. I was slightly annoyed but wanted to see so I went. It was over and done with fairly quickly and the tech was really nice.
 
Remember we transferred 2 embryos the 4BB & 3BB, well there is only 1 sac and I am actually sad about that, I wanted both. It's not that I wanted the twin novelty but more so I would not have to ever go through this process again. For right now I am still keeping faith for my little fighter in my tummy and hope the other will show up out of nowhere next week, stranger things have happened.
 
Image result for Positive thoughts meme
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...