Prime

Monday, June 5, 2017

16dp5dt & 2nd Beta Results


Image result for ivf positive meme
 
Every time doubt starts to creep in I start to pray, every time I read something that will make me worry I pray and move on from it. I am trying my hardest to not spend too much time on social media but I admit, I  have hash tagged like crazy to see others journey for exactly where I am in this process on Instagram. I love going through the moments with them and then the watching their journey unfold. I cannot wait to do the same.
 
I also have been browsing maternity clothes at Mothercare ( UK store), Pink Blush Maternity and Peas in Pond online. I am trying not to put the cart before the horse, I did that before and, well that was the past and I won't even get into it.
 
My Current Feelings- Happy, I am genuinely happy but naturally a little cautious.
Today at 16dp5dt I feel good so far (O it is 9:00 am and I am at work ). I have been feeling some cramps but after reading up  online it is normal especially since I have nothing else with the cramps. I am considering another round of Acupuncture this week but honestly I would rather throw that money towards paying down my credit card bill.
 
Surprisingly, Quest got the results to the Doctor on Friday 6/2/2017, albeit at the very end of the day but they did. I called the clinic at around 4:15 because I was super anxious for the results which are......


BETA #2 1314
E2   882
P4   50.6
TSH- Missing Quest unable to do STAT, will take a few more days.

Doubling Time (Hours): 32.65
I used this calculator http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php


My next appoint is this coming Friday on 6/9th. They basically want the same blood work including ultrasound this time. Praying hard for a wonderful outcome.

Image result for 4 more sleeps meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...