Prime

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Lost in Limbo & Pain

Image result for miscarriage signs meme
 
So yesterday made 6 weeks, and I was unfortunately greeted with blood when I wiped at the end of the day in the office, cue internal meltdown. Since I was on my way home from work, I quickly gathered my things and went straight to my car where I called my husband and screamed to him "I'm bleeding".

 I could not concentrate on the road but was home in no time. I was there for no more than 30 minutes before I decided to call the clinic and they advised me to head to the Emergency Room.

After 3 1/2 hours I didn't get any further to knowing why I am bleeding and if this is a viable pregnancy. They saw  only seeing a gestational sac and yolk sack. I was told my diagnosis is threatened miscarriage which is devastating. I have been praying so hard, trying to stay positive , but broke down and cried this morning.  Here I am at work which I wish I didn't have to be, but I have no choice and no time.

My next consult is Friday 6/16th  for more blood work & ultrasound, I am praying for a miracle. At this time I should have seen a fetal pole...why is this happening to us?
 
My God, My God, where are you ? We need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...