Prime

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

7weeks 1 day

**Warning Rambling Whiny Post**

Image result for IVF meme motivation

I haven't been blogging like I thought I would about the progress of my pregnancy. Most of it has to do with this STUPID spotting that won't seem to go away and driving me crazy. Leave Me Alone!


The Events
Fathers Day I went to the grocery store, didn't pick up anything heavy and had hubby come to the car to get the groceries. I was home not doing much then went to Ross Stores., walked around got a few things in a cart...when I got back home there was wetness between my legs and you guessed it, Blood. I.WAS.NOT.HAPPY. Slight internal meltdown ensued but for the most part it is dark or brown and mainly only when I wipe so I wasn't in full on freak out mode.

Why is this happening to me? Everything I have read said it could be normal or it could be.....the M word. I have been praying and honestly I am not as afraid as I was the very first time it happened at 6 weeks. I did not go to the ER and unless there is blood gushing out of me I will not return to the ER. I feel like I was there for hours and still wasn't  told anything and given more anxiety for my time there. I meant they told me there was no baby, yes they said no baby....however 4 days later at the R/E not only was there a baby, there was a heartbeat....so I am not wasting time going there unless I think it is absolutely necessary. At this point I might even fight the hospital bill, I  don't think they did anything really to get paid for.

Anyway I have another Ultrasound tomorrow which will be my last local monitoring. The R/E from NY was planning to release me last week at 6 weeks 4 days but I was not ready. Anyway initially the scan would have been on 7 weeks 4 days but with this new spotting episode it is necessary to see things sooner. I am not anxious now but I am sure as the time gets closer tomorrow I will be a mess.
The worse thing of it all is that I won't see the doctor until 2 pm. Hopefully they can tell me why this is happening. Last week they thought they saw a degenerative fibroid, their words. The problem? I have never had fibroids, ever,  so not sure I can put much trust into that statement but they are the professionals.

I did book in with an OB for 6/27 at which time I will be 8 weeks 1 day. I am not so sure how I feel about this practice especially since the person making the appointment asked me to bring in proof I am pregnant...."Say what now?" Isn't this something they would do at their office? I will bring ultrasound pictures but plan to definitely ask them these things, seems silly to ask someone to do that. Are people calling and pretending to be pregnant coming to that office? Geez.

On a Side Note- I had to tell my boss. I had NO desire to tell anyone this soon much more my boss but I had no choice. I am going to appointments every single week. She congratulated me and said she suspected as much......hmmmm... Anyway onward and upward,  less than 24 hours to go until I get to see my little one. I have faith all is well, there is growth, heartbeat and there will be cause for this wretched spotting/bleeding episode.

Image result for IVF meme motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...