Prime

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

More Waiting and Missed Appointment


Today I scheduled at Quest to do TSH blood work and I forgot or maybe a part of me just didn't want to. I really need to get this done so I will have to get up extra early and go without one tomorrow bright and early at 7:00 am.

The clinic likes to monitor this number in the event that I need to get medicated. I have also decided to not do anymore Endometrin inserts since the bleed. I upped the PIO to 2CC instead, my decision I haven't told the clinic yet but I plan to.

My head has been filled with thoughts about Monday's ultrasound and I am doing my best to block out the noise and negative thinking. I have read & while yes lots of people did see a fetal pole at this stage ( 6 weeks) there are many that did not but went on to have healthy pregnancies because it was seen either days or a weeks later.

The current focus is to work on my spiritual fitness, faith and so right now I am prayerfully claiming the below,

HCG Beta Over 75K & also seeing my baby with a heartbeat
 
 
Ultimately this is all in God's hands and his will be done.
So here I wait until Friday......


Image result for Ephesians  6 10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...