Prime

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Trucking Along & Graduation

Things are trucking along ever so slowly. I have good news & not so good news.


The God news I did an ultrasound yesterday at 7 weeks 2 days & bambino ( this is what my husband calls him or her) is growing and is spot on for growth, the flicker of the heart beat is there and of course there is no reason for the bleed/spotting. Per the Local R/E everything looks perfect so I can relax and breathe......easy for him to say right?

The Bad news - I have high blood pressure, they checked twice and it freaked me out. There are a plethora of bad things that can happen if it is not kept under control but most importantly I have to be monitored very closely. I am going to have to work on my eating habits and start exercising, even if it is walking. I already gained too much weight and I think I will definitely have to stop it right here where it is. Not dieting but choosing healthy choices. I went to Walmart and got a monitor, according to the reading this morning it all went down...a little elevated but down. I think it was high because I was nervous but since I have never had high blood pressure I am not taking it lightly. I am on

I graduated yesterday, after the clinic received the ultrasound they told me I am released and gave me instructions on how to continue meds to wean. I will be emailing them today because it makes no sense to stop PIO at 10 weeks and then continue Endometrin since it does not register in the blood as much for progesterone. They are also concerned and would like me in with an OB as soon as possible. I do not plan to stop cold turkey...quite the contrary I will wean myself from the PIO shots and go either to 11 weeks or 12. I am being my own advocate and will advise them of such, why stop me from the thing that actually goes to my bloodstream and keep me on the one that does not?

Symptoms- I feel queasy a few times here or there but I still have that odd taste in my mouth after eating. I will take it to see my bambino. LOL  I also have horrible gas pains that have me doubled over crying. I won't complain about my symptoms because I've waiting way too long for this. Let me just say that I believe everything going on is normal in early pregnancy

Side Note-What is it with these doctors and prenatal appointments? I feel like I am begging to see a Doctor & it is getting really annoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...