Prime

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Move Along Sunday So I can get to Manic Monday

WARNING I AM JUST RAMBLING IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS

Most times I cannot wait for the weekends to get here, for some much needed R & R but this one I am wishing away so I can get in to see the OB/GYN monday afternoon. The brown spotting is BACK. Initially it stopped thursday night, it then came again saturday afternoon once, I noticed AFTER me and DH did the laundry and then later in the evening I had such sharp pains in my stomach he almost couldn't do the PIO shot and then just as suddenly it stopped. Sleeping was very difficult my boobs hurt so much and then I woke up this morning and more spotting again, it is definitely nerve wrecking so the very first thing I do as I do daily is send my prayers to God and thanking him for another day, for our baby, and for blessing my womb and keeping my baby safe. I am SO ready to go see the OB/GYN to get some more insight, waiting for beta thursday will not sit too well with me.

Me and DH need your prayers for our embie that he is snuggling inside mommy and fighting to hold on.


RANDOM THOUGHTS

Vintage Inspires Me
I love the fashion of the 20's, 30's and the 40's. I have always wanted to do the pin up thing but never actually went through with it, I have bits and pieces of clothing here and there. Anyway while browsing the net and trying to send my embie sticky vibes I came across a site that offered you guessed it VINTAGE Maternity Wear, how exciting. Woo Hoo, I am not sure I would actually shop at the website but I definitely will take inspiration.

http://www.shabbyapple.com/c-35-mama-apple.aspx

Wedding Planning
Another way I am trying to pass the time today is doing some wedding planning for my self as well as some would be clients. I am an event planner mainly started as a hobby. So far only 1 wedding but have planned and executed several themed birtday parties, baby showers, and bachelorette parties and I absolutely LOVE IT. I am a planner so dealing with things that are not always tangible for me can be difficult. I really love watching the show FOUR WEDDINGS ON TLC. If you havent checked it out you should it is so much fun to watch, not just for ideas but also to take notes of the comments from the visiting guests. Do not get me started on David Tutera on My Fair Weddings on WE TV, I just love his creativity.

The Wedding Dress
I have been secretly coveting a particular wedding dress by designer Mori Lee. I LOVE IT but will not wear it to my wedding, and here is why, while absolutely stunning, the reception will be a party feel and I know this will be way to sophisticated for the atmosphere....In the meantime I share its beauty here for any bride to be that may come across this picture. BTW it is style 1801

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...