Prime

Thursday, March 15, 2012

BETA #2 AND A BROWN VISITOR

First the good news....




I got BETA # 2 results yesterday 3/14/2012 and it was 204, that is a doubling time of 39.57 WOO HOO.

My little peanut is making a home in mamas womb, carry on my sweet go as deep as you need to and grow, grow, grow. I am not so sure that ticker is accurate with how far along I am but I guess I can always change that when I do my first ultrasound. Next Beta testing is 3/22/2012 but I may do one sooner, well maybe.

Not so good news.....I think...


This morning I noticed that after peeing when I wipe I see light brown on TP, like the end of your period type thing but light and nothing on my undies.



Another freaking thing to make me worry and wonder what the heck is going on right? I turned to Dr. Google and it seems to be common, it could be implantation bleeding, some left over gunk in my cervix or of course a miscarriage. I didnt want to think of the "M" word but I know that it exists but I wont speak that into my existence, I spent the day working, talking to my tummy privately and staying positive. My prayers are already with my God. This too is but another turn on my journey for baby. The devil will not have me a worrysome mess though, my God has got complete control and will take care of it all.

I have had no cramps today, well none I can remember just maybe a pulling here and there. Since I am on a medicated cycle it is hard to tell what I am feeling or what I should attribute to my body or these meds that are going into my body. It's all so confusing at times. What I can do is eat right, and give my baby all the nutrients it needs, I hope spicy isnt a problem because I love spicy food, hmmmmmmm I love Spicy Ginger Chicken or Pad Thai Chicken. I will of course limit my intake but it is my guilty pleasure. DH has banned me from seafood, when the heck did he become an MD? They told me only 2 12 oz servings of fish per week and he translated this to NO seafood. I won't argue.....for now......but when I am in the mood for shrimp then he will have to shut up.

Changes: None same old sore boobs not so terrible though, nails are growing, face is glowing ( could be the estrogen pills though) and smells are starting to become heightened, this morning I would have thrown myself out of the car than to smell DH's breakfast another second, thank goodness he was at his destination when I at the bring of insanity from the smell.


Side Note:
Me and DH ( Dear Heart and soon to be Dear Husband) are trying to save for our wedding a year from now currently we have depleted all funds, then my car went in the shop and the repairs are a whopping $500 WTH, oh well thank goodness we have 2 cars so while it makes things a little tricky, it didnt cause too much a dent in our lives just our wallets. I pray there is nothing else so I can get back on track, obviously this wedding will become more DIY then I anticipated but hey, it is about our love and celebrating with or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...