Prime

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BETA RESULTS 9DP6DT

Beta results for 3/12/2012 9dp6dt was 88.. I am not dreaming, I didn't imagine the test lines for the first time in my life,
I AM PREGNANT
.




Myth: Once you get a positive pregnancy test, all is well and IF is over.-NOT.
Even though you may hit that milestone during your IF treatments of seeing those 2 pink lines, it honestly means nothing to most of us until the end result of holding a healthy baby in our arms. IF will never be over even once I am holding a baby because the chances of me conceiving on my own are slim to none. I am the believer of jumping hurdles though so seeing that positive was one, getting it confirmed is another, but there are others, oh yes there are others and I have faith like a mustard seed. I am cautiously excited as most infertiles are when they get the news they have been hoping for, but numbers, doubling times, and that feelings of gut wrenching fear take away the complete bliss that we should feel. At the moment what are my thoughts? Hoping that my Beta is doubling. I found this tidbit of information online.....
IT (beta) does NOT need to double in 48hrs. Doubling rate is 48-72hrs. A 60% increase in 48hrs is really what is looked for.


Of course, leave it to me...I'm officially pregnant, prayerful, BUT YET still a little worried! I have learned to try not to worry while I wait oo much though, it will not change the outcome one way or the other SO I might as well enjoy this blissful momonet and the GOOD news shared rather than the ones that might be shared or may never be shared. I am hoping no bad news are EVER shared, I have had enough, so much it prompted me to start blogging because it seemed I would never make it to ET.

Sympthoms-Sleepy, tired, sore boobs, off and on cramping, hunger pains and thirst. I can write off every single one of those to PIO and the extra weight I have gained due to it as well.

According to some calculators I am 4w1d and others 4w5d, either way just pregnant I suppose, according to justmommies.com


4 weeks is as follows
Baby: Baby is approximately 1 mm long (about the size of a poppy seed) and looks sort of like a tadpole. Your microscopic embryo is already hard at work this week creating the placenta, umbilical cord and the basics of his or her body.







Your second trimester begins May 08, 2012.
Your third trimester begins August 21, 2012.


MORE INFO TO KEEP ME SANE

Beta hCG level chart
hCG levels during pregnancy
(in weeks since last menstrual period)

3 weeks LMP 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
non pregnant 55-200 ng/ml



Progesterone Level Chart

Progesterone during pregnancy
First Trimester 9-47
Second Trimester 17-147 ng/ml
Third Trimester 55-200 ng/ml

1 comment:

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...