Prime

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

LIMBO IS INTERESTING...



JUST A QUICK UPDATE FROM BETA YESTERDAY.......DRUM ROLL 2120? WTH? Yes I am just as confused as you may be too. Just a recap Beta #1=88, Beta #2=204, a whole week later Beta #3=520 (devastating tears), 4 days later Beta #4=2120. The RE's office is not sure what is happening but advised me that it should be higher so they fear ectopic and ordered more bloodwork and an U/S for 3/28/2012. They are being mindful to not get my hopes up and were apologetic that I am dealing with this, that made me feel so much better. The questions are asked again if I am feeling any pain or spotting and both are NO.

My feelings: I have to say I was very disappointed in my self for loosing hope so soon and not trusting in my God more. In no way am I thinking that everything is okay because the number I received yesterday should have at least been what I received on 3-22 but the fact that it went from 520 to 2120 in 4 days shows that there is progress, even if it is NOT in the right place. I prayed to God and his will be done in this situatiion.

Where do we go from here? For now we continue Meds, and wait to hear the results when completed on 3/28/2012. I will probably hear the U/S results sooner than the blood and know for sure if this ectopic, incomplete, heterotopic or normal. I have no preggo sympthoms really, just the boobs but attributed to the PIO injections. I feel good today and have been since yesterday BEFORE the news that beta went up, quite frankly I expected him to tell me it went down and I was fully awaiting that news. I have hope and have read cases where women have gone on to healthy pregnancies even with the setback of slow beta rises. God has this one and so I wait to see where the road leads, but it certainly makes limbo more interesting, but limbo still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...