Prime

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Saga Continues




I feel like our life has become one big soap opera where we are constantly on the edge of our seats wondering what's happening next.

My HCG blood results for Monday 4/2 came in at 9900
,

the attending OB/GYN the one that is very optimistic said she thinks the levels are rising nicely and from what was reported friday the U/S that was measuring 4 weeks 6 days there is nothing to worry about. She also told me to make sure I continue the progesterone but there was no reason to continue the estrogen. I should be excited but I didnt really feel that, I told DH and he asked me why wasn't I and I told him the many emotions I have gone through I cannot be happy until they do a scan and see something, movement, growth, baby, a heartbeat. I told him IF we never had that one week where the levels barely moved then I would be comfortable but that Ectopic word still lingers, my fears linger, my hopes barely a glimmer.

What happens Now?: Next U/S 4/7 with bloodwork. I do a followup the following tuesday. According to the IVF due date calculator I should be 7w2d but I do not fit into that anymore as far as I know I know measuring 2 weeks behind based on the dot that was on the screen, lets see if this dot is growing, lets see if I can see a baby.

Sympthoms: Still not urinating as often, boobs still tender but still on PIO, sleepy but not like the first 1 1/2 of doing betas and finding out I am pregnant. I am aware that sympthoms come and go BUT.......I leave it at the BUT.

My thoughts: Lord please continue to guide us on this journey, I am scared and my heart is heavy, help me to be thankful for a miracle. I pray that things are progressing.

2 comments:

  1. Waitingwomb (Melissa)April 4, 2012 at 3:49 PM

    I'm so sorry that you're on such a rollercoaster. I've been checking your blog daily for an update and I'm glad that you posted something. Your beta sounds promising although I know it all sounds so confusing. I hope you finally get some answers on Tuesday. You're in my thoughts everyday and I'm wishing for some good solid news soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hun,
      Awww thanks for checking up on me. I plan on coming on the NH forum to see how all is doing this weekend. Today is U/S and I am so scared not sure I want to go (completely freaking out due to nightmares of a bad outcome)....I know I am crazy but it is really terrifying with so much talk of ectopic lingering in the air. Thanks Melissa and you are in my thougts as well, matter of fact you all are and I cannot wait to hear about your betas :-)

      Delete

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...