Prime

Friday, March 24, 2017

FRIDAY FABULOUS

Image result for FRIYAYImage result for FRIYAY meme
I am in such good spirits and apparently making everyone "gag" in my office.
Oh well it's my secret....I am on my journey and it will be soon.
As any IVF or TTC vet knows you are constantly worrying and waiting while cycling, so until I am at that point for now I am .....
Image result for fabulous 
 
I am still getting the meds together...I know I know I really need to get my act together BUT I am a bargain shopper so hence the delays.
 I keep chasing the better deals, it's ok my personal deadline to have all meds is 3/31/2017.
 
Isn't this just adorable?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...