Prime

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Prescription Nightmare

 
If I were to write about my current ordeal with filling my prescription with Walgreens it would take me 3 long separate posts so in summary- "Nightmare". I am more mad at myself for going through them in the first place.  Publix is perfectly fine, and I also needed some groceries so win win and less stress. *Sigh*

What pharmacist does not fill a prescription and not tell the patient that they didn't?
 Good thing for the portal so I had a check list & was able to catch & call them out on their errors.
 
FYI -you can order needles and syringes through Amazon and that may be where I get any additional I need with my prime account. It is more costly through Walgreens plus the one closest to me may not have the brightest people in the bunch.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...