Prime

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Setbacks & Silver Linings


Image result for setbacks meme
 
Well Plan C is not going so great so Plan B will have to do which is ordering from overseas and this my friends will likely cause us to cycle in April. I am not too mad about it because I decided on a few things I listed below. I have 25% so I will get 1-2 Pens of Gonal-F at Freedom as well as all the Cetrotide. I will get the other 2  pens and menopur from the overseas pharmacy.
 
I have 3 reasons I am not too mad about us cycling in April unless of course AF is an ass
  1.  Hubby hasn't done a semen analysis yet and I had to ask about it. ( Not Liking this)😔
  2.  I had to also ask if all testing's are done to which the response is to call at start of my period which brings me to the 3rd.😔
  3.  Since I have done IVF before I know I need to do more blood work, I gave vials and vials of blood. I already did the genetic testing but I believe there should be more or maybe I am the one that's wrong but I do know this, the clinic on 2/13 did not do my TSH as requested on my orders no one caught this or questioned it. 😔
While there is no celebration over her for this delay it is what it is.  Initially I wanted to cycle in January and have my baby/babies in 2017 optimistically speaking of course, but this is just further delaying the whole dang process unnecessarily. *Sigh*
 
My big girl panties are on, I take full responsibility for not ordering some of the meds while I waited for the Compassionate Care Program and just starting to forward my orders in to the pharmacies for quotes.
 
I expect this will be over $3K when am done which is still better than the $5,600K initially quoted from Freedom.
I am pressing on.
 
Image result for setbacks meme

 
Silver Lining Perhaps?

Well there may a small victory to contend with. There is a strong possibility that I will be getting 3 boxes or 15 vials of Menopur for $375...Yep you read that right. The down side for this extreme discount? They expire 8/2017 & NO RETURNS. I am aware of the gamble so I am still pondering plus I can get 10 vials for the same price with longer expiration dates from the UK so I have to think quick.

Also I try to research as much as I can and will try to purchase from a reputable pharmacy in the UK. Just like the US they  do require a prescription & if the clinic refuses to upload one specifically for this company I will have to send them the one for Freedom Fertility.
The great thing is it is from the same Manufacturer & not generics.

Here is a disclaimer from one of the pharmacies, there is no funny business at all.

Items will be sent on receipt of a UK prescription. If you have a non-EU prescription, our General Medical Council-certified doctor can convert your prescription into a UK one, so that you can still get your prescriptions and make savings, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...