Prime

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Time & Obsessions


How is it already almost the end of March?
Just crazy how this time is certainly trucking along but that's fine because I am so excited for April.
It's spring and I am in great spirits, the busy season is almost behind us ( in my office anyway).
Technically it is always busy but now you can at least breathe from March-July around here.

Let's talk obsessive behavior !
I think I am a bit obsessed with all things IVF or baby lately....who am I kidding always.
  Between reading the blogs, being on Instagram, following forums, etc. I am constantly either thinking about babies, or  fantasizing about myself being pregnant. Seriously I need to focus my efforts on other things but when your biggest desire is to have children it will be your lives focus & consume you.

Look at this cute crib I found on Wayfair. I have always been drawn to the smaller cribs, I suppose because I live in a condo it would be more practical so I just always loved them.

or this on

 
On Another Note
 I think I  am going to try to schedule a phone consultation with the Doctor.
I do have some questions and wanted to make sure the I's are dotted and the T's crossed.
 

As for meds department....Gonal F is on deck since last week YAY!!!, Menopur  and the rest should be in this week.


Ikea has cute cribs too

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...