Prime

Monday, September 14, 2015

High Fertile Day Take 2

Image result for Fertile day 2Image result for Fertile day 2

On 9/4/2015 I got a High Peak on my Clear-Blue Easy Fertility Monitor which was CD 11,  since this monitor is gently used and I did use expired test ( expired 5/2014) I am not fully convinced it was accurate.  I have my new tests for the next cycle, & naturally since my Glow App said today is another high peak we quickly baby danced this morning.  I wanted to add that my CM has been a lot better since drinking the Chinese herbs Xi Xian Cao and Yi Mu Cao. I had a whole lot of CM around CD 18 or 19 and was quite impressed, I honestly did not take extra special attention to the CM consistency ...perhaps I should have but  my aim for this cycle was tracking & pin pointing my ovulation.

This is my first go around with this new ovulation app and my initial thought so far is that it is quite interesting & detailed & has blared at me to log the days I have sex  LOL.  If you want details on glow go check it out Glow Ovulaton App . I will give more of an update and details if I continue to use it and it's accuracy.

What's going on inside my body? No freaking CLUE. I have no idea about my tubes just in case you were wondering....BUT I do have faith & I am believing that everything is working. From the scar tissue being removed, to the cilia in the tubes being restored, to the passage being cleared for my body to do it's thing, to having healthy eggs, receiving my hubby's healthy sperm to us conceiving a healthy baby.

I take 4 Serrapeptase @ 120,000 SPU's per day, vitamin C w/rose hips 1000 mg per day, Ubiquinol 600 mg per day, the castor oil pack, drank the Chinese herbs right after Aunt Flow to CD 14. I did stop just in case the CBE was correct about my 'O' timing. 

"The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in Him and I am helped. He is not only with me but in me, and I in Him." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...