Prime

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Hormones May be Imbalanced

Image result for Hormones Imbalanced MemeImage result for hindsight is 20/20 meme
I cannot stress enough how I wish the things I am learning now came to me perhaps even 5 years ago,  or 3 years ago or for the matter 1 year ago!!

**Sigh** so much could have been different but no need to live in the past though right?
 So onward and upward I go.

As I sat quietly at my desk completely avoiding my workload, contemplating my day & sipping green tea, my eyes veered over to my blog's side bar notes and almost choked when my eyes rested on the reasons my FET were cancelled back then.

Apparently it happened not once but twice due to hormonal issues. I chalked it up to doing the hysteroscopy procedure at that time but was it really? 
#1 November/December 2011  because when my ovaries should be quiet I had follies growing and then #2.Jan.2012  because I ovulated on CD 9 per my blood work.......What! How!Why! 

For the last 10 years or so I have had 30-32 day cycles ( give or take) so if I am ovulating on CD 9 that is not enough time to shed my lining and for my follies to grow . This clearly means that even without the issue of my tubes, it would still be really hard to conceive. 
It is so obvious I took such a back seat on my journey to baby that I am a little cross with myself. 
By all the things I have come across I am almost positive it is a high probability that my hormones are off balance this whole time, perhaps always have been or because I took so much fertility drugs.

Thankfully I  drank those teas Chinese teas  in the early part of my cycle this month and one in particular "motherwort" will help with balancing my hormones. I try to take my Maca twice per day as well & I did order Dong qaui that I  will start to take that my next menstrual cycle. 
Freaking goodness, I am not a pill popper and I may have said and will say this several times but I guess I will become one to get  my body in line to do what it should naturally.

naturally balance hormones title

My toughest challenge has been to change my diet.,.,it is extremely hard to juice or to cut out things but I know I need to since I have gained perhaps 20 pounds in 3 months.

The next item ordered and on the way is Dong Qaui tincture aka Angelica sinensis I found it on amazon.
Image result for dong quai tincture
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) is one of the most powerful female fertility tonic herbs. Used since at least the first century, dong quai tonifies and strengthens the uterus by regulating hormonal control, improving uterine tone, and improving the timing of the menstrual cycle. In Asia dong quai is to women’s health as ginseng is to men’s health.

To get more information on Dong Qaui natural fertility outlines the benefits here Info

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...