Prime

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

CD 11 & Peak

Written 9/4/2015

Image result for LH surge
Picture courtesy of Google            .
I peaked....Holy Moly I peaked.........or did I?
I have had to do quite a bit of fertility testing while on my journey both with Mini IVF and traditional  IVF. Understandably the RE's wanted to ensure that even though I would be using hormones they wanted to check if my issues are just my tubes or more.
 For both times I had to ovulate on my own and get a cycle on my own for treatments to start as a requirement.  Even though I was never told I had an issue with ovulation, I honestly have no real concrete idea when I ovulate except through what I thought was my own CM ( cervical mucus) or using Fertility Friend starting March of this year, talk about being completely clueless.
I guess I just did not bother with this too much since it was kind of in my mind that the only way to get pregnant would be through IVF which involves stimulation, besides if they want to know they would test me right?
Image result for Take a hold of your health
Today  (9/4/2015) is CD 11 and the day before I tested with my Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor  I received a low but this morning I did a test and "BAM" I am at PEAK. How in the world? Is this possible? I did get my monitor gently used could it be faulty? I turned the monitor off and on twice to ensure my eyes are not deceiving me and then jumped on Dr.Google only to find this is absolutely normal and has happened to many women, also 7 out of the 10 I read conceived that same cycle. 
I have high hopes since me and DH baby danced CD 9 but seriously I jumped right in the shower after so not too sure. 

My reality- I had Cuff Salpingostomy with the second lap surgery done 7/2013. This supposedly should keep my Fallopian tubes open but with surgery comes scar tissue as well as very little natural success rates.  I am a believer in God so I  try not to spend too much time on the statistics but rather I focus on God and his perfect healing.  

The pungent teas are getting easier to swallow but hey anything to help the process.



**Slight change in AF cycle- I must say this prior to starting Serrapeptase June 2015 my cycles have always been 30-32 days for the last several years....... then  July it took 46 days to arrive and then August 36 days to arrive. For the most part perhaps 99% of the other users do not experience this but either I am the 1% or it is co-incidental that it was changing on it's own only time will tell and I will keep track here.




So these are the items I am taking
  • Serrapeptase 4 first thing in the morning
  • 1-2 Ubiquinol per day ( when I remember)
  • Prenatals ( when I remember I have to do better with this)
  • Extra Folic Acid ( when I remember)
  • B Vitamins -almost daily
  • Vitamin C -almost daily
  • Started drinking Xi  Xian Cao & Yi Mu Cao 8/31/2015
  • Castor Oil Packs since April 2015 I think after AF up until I  "O" based on Fertility Friend
  • Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor started CD 3 to test this cycle
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...