Prime

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Balancing Hormones for PCOS



Image result for Infertility sucks
 I found something For PCOS Sufferers.  
I came across  "Mountain Meadow Herbs T & C Formula". You can find it on amazon or directly from the supplier here Herb there are a few reviews on this product as well on Amazon. If you have heard of or used this product feel free to comment. I copied a brief description below but I think it is worth taking a few minutes to research what you can on this product.

T&C Formula is the answer to your search for natural support of healthy menstruation and ovulation. The potent herbs in this readily assimilated blend work quickly! You will find these herbs have traditionally been used to support a healthy female reproductive system.
May relieve mild pain associated with menstruation and/or ovulation. An exceptional formula for your reproductive health!

Optimal results have been noted by alternating (every two weeks) the T&C Formula with the HB Formula for maximum cleansing and balancing effects.

Suggested Use
Women: Take 1/4 tsp. 1-3 times a day

                                                                T & C Formula

Ingredients

Organic Dong Quai Root, False Unicorn Root, Organic European Mistletoe Herb, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, Organic Yarrow Leaf & Flower, Blue Cohosh Root, Organic Cayenne Fruit, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Licorice Root, Vegetable Glycerine, Distilled Water and approximately 5% Organic Grain Alcohol.

Disclaimer- I am not a Doctor, PLEASE consult your physician before you make any decision to take any vitamins, herbs and/or supplements mentioned anywhere in my blog.  I do not claim to cure any cause, condition or disease. I do not provide medical aid or nutrition for the purpose of health or disease and claim to be a doctor or dietitian. This is merely an opinion blog. The information held on this blog is merely the opinion of an individual after compiling information and doing extensive online research relating to a particular topic. The research and information covered in this blog is open to public domain for discussion and in no way breaches or breaks the boundaries of the law in any state of the the United States of America where I live. I am not a doctor nor do I claim to have any formal medical background. I am not liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, nor claim any responsibility for any emotional or physical problems that may occur directly or indirectly from reading this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...