Prime

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Moving right along & CD 16

Image result for Back to work after holiday
I love South Park so naturally love this SP meme.......don't judge me. LOL
Yes I admit....some very controversial things are said in this animation but that's exactly why I do like it. They pretty much unapologetically say off the wall things, just crazy humor, albeit toilet humor but humor none the less.

I truly enjoyed having a few days off from work for the Labor Day weekend though but then again 
who doesn't? I like my job just fine but I do have some tough demanding clients and a break from them is wonderful. 

Sooooo moving right along....

Image result for Clearblue fertility monitor
It's CD 16 and my Clearblue fertility monitor is not asking for tests and shows that I low fertility.
*** I ran out of tests on CD 13 but it didn't matter it stayed on Peak....the new box came yesterday CD 15 and it stopped asking for tests anyway.
Hubby was gone this entire weekend so here is my cycle in a nutshell
CD 9 Baby Danced -drank the pungent teas
CD 10 low fertily on the monitor drank teas
CD 11-Peak Fertility Woo Hoo but too  tired no Baby Dancing
CD 12 Hubby is away drank tea
CD 13 Hubby is away drank tea
CD 14 Hubby is away thought perhaps I should stop the teas
CD 15 Hubby returns Baby danced
CD 16-Low on monitor and besides vitamins 

I still did not use the Herbal Tampons this cycle yet,. ONLY because we DTD ( did the deed) so close to peak. I am most likely out this month but would feel terrible if I used them and caused any adverse things to happen in the event I "may possibly' be pregnant. I have seen and read many critics that say once blocked you can only unblock your Fallopian tubes surgically, BUT I have come across women that did not do surgery, take Serrapeptase and beat the odds. 
So I am hopeful the teas, the serra and the Castor Oil has been breaking up any blockage that is preventing our natural conception.

I am staying positive, praying and standing on God's promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...