Prime

Saturday, July 20, 2013

20 Questions

I got this idea from another blog, sorry I didn't link it and thought it would be a great idea to share a little more about me. Might as well since I am trying to pass the time until I see the RE again.

1.  What was the last thing you threw in the garbage/recycling?-McDonalds Bag ( don't judge me) :-)
2.  What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?-Don't have 1 nor do I want 1.
3.  What is your favorite quote?-If you can’t find the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
4.  What chore do you absolutely hate doing?-ALL of them but dishes is at the top of the list
5.  What is your favorite form of exercise? Walking even though I have been lazy for a month.
6.  What is your favorite time of day/day of the week? Fridays are good.
7.  What is on your bedside table?-A big basket with several bath and body lotions...running out of room
8.  What is your favorite body part?-My eyes, reminds me of my Dad
9.  Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? I dunno, give me the power then lets talk.
10.  If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 21
11.  What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? LONG VACATION then IVF- ( roll eyes) I know, but I absolutely want a baby though so there you have it
12.  What is your biggest pet peeve?-My husbands always mellow attitude, it makes me crazy but at the same time I love it..WHAT? did I confuse you well why yes I am completely crazy at times.
13.  If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be? Why the hell is IVF not covered by my insurance
14.  At what age did you become an adult? 18
15.  Recommend a book, movie, or television show in three sentences or less.-Investigation Discovery, American Dad, and Family Guy
16.  What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Having a smart mouth.
17.  What was the first album you bought with your own money?
I don’t really remember… I really like listening to the radio instead.
18.  If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title?
Crazy in Heels......
19.  What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you?
My mom telling the one about me being a "lazy" child but ultimately got up one day and walked for food, no indication, no crawling, no cruising just directly to walking to grab her food. I believe her.
20.  True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case.
Unicorns?  Really?  I must have missed something here…

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...