Prime

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Skipping Along Happily,....where the heck is August

There are some challenges that we have been facing together financially but I have not and probably may not elaborate on that coincidentally began since the start of this new journey ARGGHHHH   WTF. In a nutshell sometimes when you have the best laid plans, SH$T   happens and causes so much change. I am nervous about it and as a matter of fact wonder how we will move forward but we will not cancel and as a matter of fact we cannot cancel without forfeiting the cycle therefore we will have to make it happen. With prayer we are sure it will all work out, albeit extremely dififcult but we will make it work....somehow.

After my second Post Op check 8/5, we are hoping that my period at the end of August I should be placed on birth control and it should take off from there into the IVF cycle.
What  am I hoping for?-A successful cycle yielding twins ( I say twins only because of my recent dreams/fantasies,) we will be happy with one healthy baby of our own.

Happy Hump Day and for your viewing pleasure....hmmmm this looks delicious, I love Red Velvet cupcakes and heels what a great marriage done here

No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...