Prime

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Doctor's Report

On 7/9 I received a call from the RE`s office that a new script for antibiotics have been called in my pathology report over all is fine but shows that I have an inflammation. I was confused, asked for more details but nothing, take pills twice a day for 10 days..

ERYTHROMYCIN sucks bad....I have just about all the side effects and worse of it all I have never had this diagnosis which leads me to think something with the SIS I did?.  Anyway it is what it is I will truck along, my next appt is 8/5 and then we go from there.

3 more weeks come on......


No comments:

Post a Comment

4 Yr Old's Are Interesting

Infertility is hard. If you found my page because of my journey, then I completely understand what you are dealing with and hope you have su...